The Heart of Art by Reubenscotland

Passionate and artistic director Reubenscotland unveils a fashion photography project "The Heart of Art"


The Heart Of Art Project Is showcasing Fashion Art & Designs to Life

The Heat of art Is a type of fine art photography devoted to the promotion of fashion and lifestyle such as haute couture clothing,. As well as mass-market clothes, designed by fashion houses around the world.


About Reuben Scotland

My name is Adeyinka Ayomide Reuben, I'm a photographer, I'm mainly attentive to fashion shoots, portraits shoot and beauty shoot, I've been into photography for at least two years now, I've got passion for my craft, which I'll like to show the whole world, Photography is my whole life, because without doing photography in a day I might fall sick,because without it nobody will know reubenscotland.
My late father Adeyinka Adebayo has been a big influence and support of my brand before he passed away nine months ago,he was so curious about how my brand was going to grow and penetrate globally,he said: "I'm getting to a stage where I don't really have the strength like I used to have before, but I'm going to make sure I do my very best for you", which he did he's the best guy that ever happened to me, he's the energy behind my brand, he never lost trust in me and he believed in me, that's why I'm here today, pushing my photography brand to hights I've never imagined, that's my father goal for me, and I'm ready for this journey no matter how hard it may look.
You see I'm so happy with the way God has blessed me with the best family and friends,they are so fantastic in my life when this project drops, I've never seen the kind of love before, it's contiguous, I'll not forget all they did for me. nevertheless,they all have a place in my heart.

So I'd say reubenscotland photography is one of the upcoming photography band you'll have to look out for in this space because we're coming with full force!





For more information call on :08189951147
Instagram: reubenscotland
Facebook: reuben.scotland.
Twitter: ReubenAdeyinka

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts